Prayer changes everything
God is listening to your prayers, and God encourages His church to join together in prayer for one another.
May 31 - 6 am to 10 pm
40 Days of Prayer
Dear Grace Family,
As a follow-up to our 24 hours of prayer together we want to encourage you to continue in prayer. Many groups are initiating prayer emphases during these next weeks. It’s 40 days from April 20th until Pentecost Sunday on May 31st. 40 days is a common duration for significant events in the Bible. Following are some ideas to help give structure and encouragement to your prayer time during the next 40 days.
- Fast one meal per week and use that time to pray for your family and community. (Fasting-What, Why, How)
- Pray every day for the next 40 days for an increasing outpouring of God’s Spirit to equip, empower and embolden His people (Acts 1:8, Acts 2).
- Join the 40 Day Prayer Challenge in the spirit of 2 Chronicles 7:14, sponsored by National Community Church in Washington D.C. (Daily 2 minute encouragements at 7:14 EST/10:14am PST).
- Pick a 40 day devotional from the YouVersion reading plans (YouVersion app).
- Find a partner to accompany you on your 40 day prayer journey.
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. (Luke 18:1)
Our Grace prayer team is ready to join with you in prayer for whatever concerns you have. We take your requests seriously and would be honored to stand with you as you bring your concerns before our heavenly Father.
NOTE: Any prayer request you share with us will only be shared with our staff and prayer team unless you specify otherwise.