See what's happening at Grace this week.
Faith isn’t empty hope; it requires belief and courage to trust God to step in and do what only He can do. It calls us to bravely step out to where God wants us to go, making a Kingdom difference as we do.
More than any series, this one will clarify who we are and what we are to be about as a church as we move forward with a clear, God-inspired vision, into the future.
Join us in this new series which will explore how, BY FAITH, we can each break through to our breakthrough.
Get ready for an action-packed week at Grace!
As a part of your preparation, please remember the importance of prayer and invitation; Easter is a great time to invest in your family, friends, and neighbors to help them to get to know of Jesus’ love for them!
In a nutshell, here is the run-down of events:
· Palm Sunday: Sunday, March 25.
· 24-Hour Prayer Vigil: Thursday, March 29 (7pm) till Friday, March 30 (7pm).
· Good Friday: Service on Friday, March 30 – 7:30pm at Grace.
· Community Sunrise Service: April 1 at 6:30am, Riverfront Park. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets! Coffee & light refreshments will be served.
· Easter Services: April 1 at 9am & 11am at Grace. Coffee, juice, pastries and a fun photo booth will be available between services (10-11am).
Check it all out here: Easter at Grace
Take a 30-minute slot to pray for those whom God wants to reach this Easter ... at Grace, and in our community. A variety of tools will be provided to help your prayer time be meaningful & enjoyable (music, printed suggestions, communion elements, candles, etc.) Come alone or with a friend, family members or small group.
Sign up for the vigil here: http://bit.ly/EasterPrayerVigil2018
You can also help provide a permanent presence at the church during the 24 Hours of Prayer by volunteering for security. The prayer time will be for 24 hours, but security is only needed from 9pm Thursday, March 29, until 9am on Friday, March 30.
Sign up for security here: http://bit.ly/PrayerSecurity
Grace This Week
Sunday, March 18
Monday, March 19
Tuesday, March 20
Wednesday, March 21
Thursday, March 22
SAVE THE DATE