Check here for news updates regarding Grace's response to the COVID-19 situation, including any changes to planned Grace events.
While we have suspended all services and gatherings at the Grace facility until further notice, that isn't going to slow us down! The church isn't the building...it's us. And we, as Christ's body, are NOT closed! Read on!
Update as of April 1st
How are you doing?
We are family in Christ, and we're here for each other. Please keep us posted as to how you and your family are doing. Drop us a line using the Grace Hello Card, or a simple email to [email protected].
For more resources and info about how Grace can help, click the Help button here:
For some inspiration, check out our blog (click the card below, entitled "Where is our hope?") which includes some thoughts by Grace members and others about how to live with hope in a trouble time.
- It's as simple as a phone call! Need a number to reach out to a Grace friend? Let us know on the form below.
- Want to join a group? Ditto...let us know on the form below. More and more groups are starting to use Zoom to connect with each other virtually! It works!
- If you are a group leader, we want to help you get your group together. If you haven't figured out how yet, let us know (yep, on the form), and we'll help you.
- Do you use Instagram and/or Facebook? Grace is out there on both platforms! Stay connected by following and interacting with us on Instagram @mygracetucson (https://www.instagram.com/mygracetucson/) or on Facebook at gracetucson (https://www.facebook.com/gracetucson)
GROUPS & MINISTRIES
We want to stay in touch, and even expand our connections using social media capabilities. Grace will be using use the videoconferencing tool "Zoom" to help us stay connected as small groups and ministries during this time. We've created a webpage for you to check out...mygrace.church/zoom...and to use to set up and use Zoom for your meetings. Need help? Fill out the form there or contact [email protected] and we'll get you all set
If you have concerns about Zoom due to recent press articles, you can read our Zoom Security Concerns notice.
Remember that we will hold Sunday services online, not at Grace. Worship will start at 10am and will be an online event streamed to your computer or smart device.
Join us either on Facebook by visiting our Grace Community Church (gracetucson) page.
Or, join us on our webpage for the broadcast here: gracetucson.org/live
You can visit mygrace.church/give to process a one-time or recurring gift. If you need help, please fill out the form below. If you are a regular attender please don't forget your offerings to Grace's general fund, benevolence fund, Space for Grace or other funds and ministries.
Our Children's Ministry has an update regarding their online ideas and lessons for your kids. Visit mygrace.church/children for the details and lessons.
HOLY WEEK & EASTER
- Palm Sunday, April 5th - Join us for an uplifting service at 10am online to celebrate Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Spoiler alert...kids are involved! Parents, please visit our Palm Sunday page to see how your kiddos can be a part of this!
- 24-Hour Prayer Vigil - We are still planning to do this round-the-clock vigil starting at 7pm on Thursday, 4/9 and ending at 7pm on Friday, 4/10.
- Good Friday - We'll be live-streaming a special evening service at 7pm on Friday, 4/10.
- Easter Sunday - Easter is April 12th and we will hold an online service at 10am to celebrate Resurrection Sunday. Our Children's Ministry will be holding a virtual journey of A-MAZE-ING Discoveries for the kids...and really for all of us.
To learn more about Easter with Grace, visit our mygrace.church/easter page ...
and don't forget to invite others as a way to love them toward Jesus!
If you'd like to track with prior updates, scroll down and you'll find headings corresponding to them.