What is The Marriage Course?
A series of seven sessions designed to help couples invest in their relationship.
Each session features leading experts, teaching content, and stories from around the globe.
- The Art of Communication
- Resolving Conflict
- The Power of Forgiveness
- The Impact of Family – Past & Present
A global movement:
- Around 1.7 million people have attended The Marriage Course in over 100 countries and 45 languages. -
- 99% of guests said the course had a positive impact on their relationship
- 73% of guests experienced significant improvement in their relationship from the course
“There’s no counselling, no airing of dirty linen in public, no group therapy – and it seems to work.”
- The Guardian
- When: 7-9 PM, Wednesdays, May 19 – June 30
- Where: online via Zoom
- Format: Short video segments with pauses for discussion as a couple (no group discussion)
- Cost: $9 per participant for the study workbook (both partners need a copy)
Who is the course for?
- Whether married for six months or 40 years, whether in a good place or struggling, the course helps couples navigate the modern challenges of marriage
- Based on Christian principles, but designed to help couples of all faiths (or none) strengthen their relationship