At Grace, our Student Ministry (for kids in 6th through 12th grades) is called The Blender. Why? Read on!
WHAT IS THE BLENDER ALL ABOUT?
In 1 Corinthians 12:24-27, Paul tells the church that "God has BLENDED together the body... Now you are Christ’s body, and each of you is a member of it." We know that students each have different gifts, strengths, frustrations, and joys. This is the reason that we are called the Blender. We are designed to be a place where students in 6th-12th grade do four things: live life together, learn about Jesus, encounter God, and serve others.
Our usual pattern each month is:
Sundays at 10:30am - We meet at Grace, Room 1 to study God's word. Come along for the journey with us!
Third Sundays - We change it up, and worship with families at 10:30am in the Sanctuary, then enjoy a family lunch and games after service!
First Saturdays - We tee up special events
- Think about who you can invite and bring your friends!
- Sunday the 19th - Family Worship Sunday
- Worship together at the 10:30 service and then join other youth families for lunch in room 2.
- Saturday the 1st
- Join us for some fun as we go bowling. Details have not been worked out yet but we will keep you updated. No fooling!!!
- Sunday the 9th - Easter!
- Bring family and friends to celebrate with us! Click HERE for our Easter page.
- Sunday the 16th - Family Worship Sunday
- Worship together at the 10:30 service and then join other youth families for lunch (room TBD).
- Saturday the 6th
- It's time for a great hike on Mt. Lemmon!
- Sunday the 21st - Family Worship Sunday
- Worship together at the 10:30 service and then join other youth families for lunch in room 2. We will also have a parents meeting at this time.
Youth Ministry Coordinator Search
You might be aware that Grace is in process of calling a new pastor to our Youth and Worship ministry. Stay tuned for info and status about this important and exciting endeavor at Grace!
In the meantime our Youth Ministry leaders, Rick Drost and Ann Peterson, and our Lead Pastor, Sam Gyorfi, would be more than happy to answer any questions or help minister to your kids and families. Please reach out to the church office to get in touch with any of them! (Email [email protected] or call 520.575.1444)