In This Together
We ask for your grace and support as we navigate plans to enable us to regather at Grace and work to discern what God wants of us each step of the way. We welcome your input (see the form below), and need your prayers.
While most will recover from Covid-19 there is a vulnerable population that benefits from us taking simple precautions.
Currently: Join us for live & online Sunday Worship, Children's Ministry, and Students' and Adult Sunday Schools
- 9am - Worship in the Sanctuary – Live-Streamed, Communion cups available, Adult Sunday School live and on Zoom
- 10:45 - Outdoor Worship – not Live-Streamed, Communion cups & water bottles available, Children’s Ministry and Youth Sunday School available at Grace
While indoors at Grace, we will ask people to wear a mask - and always to socially distance from others, practice good hand hygiene, and use hand sanitizer.
What to Expect
When you arrive at Grace, please follow the directions of our Ushering team. They are there to help guide you to socially distanced seats, ensure you have and are wearing your face-covering (masks will be available if you need them), hold doors for you, and assist you as needed. While we will have hand sanitizer available, we recommend you bring your own...same for face coverings!
Children's Ministry is open, too! Sunday School is at 10:45am, but there is infant/pre-school care available at 9:00am, too. Please use the gate west of the main breezeway entrance to check in your children. Kids age 5 and older will need to wear a face covering while at Grace. At this time, we won't have teen helpers in the children's areas. Visit mygrace.church/children for more info.
Middle School and High School students are welcome to join services with us, or join in for a Bible study at 10:45am on Sundays. Youth Ministry is alive and well at Grace, and parents can expect emails from Pastor Brian and his team to keep informed of meetings and activities.
Adult Sunday School continues meets in person and on Zoom from 9:00-10:15am AZ time. If you're interested in joining us, fill out the form below and let us know!
Until we are farther along, we won't be offering our Common Grounds (refreshments), but if you want to bring your own drink, you're welcome to do that.
Individual communion servings will be available. You are welcome to partake of that during the communion portion of the service, or feel free to take it home to enjoy later.
We will collect offering using a box where you can drop your offering. If you have cash, please consider using a giving envelope before depositing your offering in the box. Of course, texting your offering (text "gracetucson" to 73256), giving online at mygrace.church/generosity or mailing your offering in are all acceptable methods, too!
Returning to Church
When you're ready to come back, please observe safety guidelines to protect yourself and others. If you'd like to reserve a room for your meeting or small group, please fill out an Event Request and our staff will get back to you to confirm or help modify the date/time/resources as need be.
Our Grace youth put together a short video to show you how to (and how not to) come back to church! Take a peek:
Frequently Asked Questions
For a little more in-depth information, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page by clicking the button below. Didn't see your question there? Please feel free to fill out the form below to let us know your thoughts!
SRTF - Our "Safely Re-Opening Task Force"
Our team is comprised of Grace members who care about you and love you!
- Rob Baker
- Paula Sims
- Harriet Diss
- Rod Peterson
- Pastor Duane Cross
- Pastor Brian Brinkley
- Janette Henson
- Paul Beringer
- Sue Montanez
We encourage you to reconnect / stay connected with each other and with God. We are all tired of the virus and would like things to go back to the way they were. We are seeing the effects of quarantine fatigue.
- if you are sick please stay home
- if you have tested positive for COVID-19, please notify the church if you attended live services
- wear a mask...remember, my mask protects you and your mask protects me
- social distance by staying 6 feet away from others
- good hand hygiene
- increase the size of your social circle when you feel safe
- stay aware of COVID-19 case counts and trends to inform your decisions (Click here for AZ Dept of Health site)
- Follow the CDC Guidelines to help prevent becoming sick or spreading the virus (Click here for CDC Guidelines)
We encourage you to:
- come back to in-person services, either in the Sanctuary or outdoors at the Beach House when you are ready
- watch Grace’s streamed worship service Sunday morning and as soon as you feel safe invite friends over to watch with you
- meet again as a life group as soon as you feel safe
- start a group, contact Sue our Connections Director ([email protected])