All You Need to Know to Immerse Yourself!
POETS reading plans (audio, full, short, book)
There are several ways you can join in!
* Drop in on Sunday mornings at 9am with our Sunday group in Room 2 at Grace
* Participate within your current Life Group (several will be doing POETS with us)
* Do the reading plan of your choice on your own (see above)
* Contact Sue Montanez ([email protected] ) to get connected!
Grace is launching a new all-church reading plan that sync's up with our continued emphasis on loving God and others. We chose a selection from the Immerse series called “Poets”, which covers Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs, and Lamentations. The catch? We're doing this reading in eight weeks!
But, really, there is no catch. Because you have options in how you'll participate with us. There will be special books available for those who would like to read the full content and have it in a convenient paperback copy. But we will also provide a shorter edition, with less reading per day. As another way to deepen our experience, we are combining the reading with an emphasis on trying a couple of new, simple spiritual practices.
You can find more information about Poets at this link - http://immersebible.com/poets/. We have copies of the Poets book available for purchase in the breezeway on Sundays, along with the shorter edition. Stop by to peruse and see if you'd like to try this out!
There are three basic elements to our Poets experience:
1. The weekly readings - You choose your preferred way to do this. You can read from:
2. Sunday morning services - Pastor Dave's messages in the weekend services will come from the passages we will read each week, to help you connect closer to God through what you will be reading.
3. Join a group to discuss what you're discovering. Here are options: