Update as of March 25th
We are suspending all services and gatherings at the Grace facility until further notice. But! The church isn't the building...it's us. And we, as Christ's body, are NOT closed! Read on!
How are you doing? Please please hang onto Jesus and each other just now!
But, we really want to know so that if you need help, we, your Grace family, can reach out to help you. Please scroll down to the form and clickable tabs below to let us know or to request prayer or help.
We also want to know where you are finding hope just now. Send us a note (again, using the form below)...and in the meantime, read some devotional thoughts by your Grace family.
- It's as simple as a phone call! Need a number to reach out to a Grace friend? Let us know on the form below.
- Want to join a group? Ditto...let us know on the form below. More and more groups are starting to use Zoom to connect with each other virtually! It works!
- If you are a group leader, we want to help you get your group together. If you haven't figured out how yet, let us know (yep, on the form), and we'll help you.
GROUPS & MINISTRIES
We want to stay in touch, and even expand our connections using social medial capabilities. Grace will be using use the videoconferencing tool "Zoom" to help us stay connected as small groups and ministries during this time. We've created a webpage for you to check out...mygrace.church/zoom...and to use to set up and use Zoom for your meetings. Need help? Fill out the form there or contact [email protected] and we'll get you all set!
Remember that we will hold Sunday services online, not at Grace. Worship will start at 10am and will be an online event streamed to your computer or smart device.
Join us either on Facebook by visiting our Grace Community Church (gracetucson) page.
Or, join us on our webpage for the broadcast here: gracetucson.org/live
You can visit mygrace.church/give to process a one-time or recurring gift. If you need help, please fill out the form below. If you are a regular attender please don't forget your offerings to Grace's general fund, benevolence fund, Space for Grace or other funds and ministries.
Our Children's Ministry has an update regarding their online ideas and lessons for your kids. Visit mygrace.church/children for the details and lessons.
HOLY WEEK & EASTER
- Palm Sunday, April 5th - Join us for an uplifting service at 10am online to celebrate Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Spoiler alert...kids are involved! Parents, please visit our Palm Sunday page to see how your kiddos can be a part of this!
- 24-Hour Prayer Vigil - We are still planning to do this round-the-clock vigil starting at 7pm on Thursday, 4/9 and ending at 7pm on Friday, 4/10. Stay tuned for details!
- Good Friday - stay tuned! We are investigating whether/how to do this traditional evening service.
- Easter Sunday - Easter is April 12th and we will hold an online service at 10am to celebrate Resurrection Sunday. Other events for Easter Sunday are still in work, but you still have your job of inviting friends and family to join us! Watch for an email coming soon with a way for you to invite people to Grace's service!