Fall Festival and Trunk-or-Treat!
A family-safe drive-thru event with food, prizes, music, and more!
Last year, Grace Community Church hosted our first Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat. The event was very successful with 90% community participation and hosting 500+ community members.
This year, with the COVID-19 pandemic, we are anticipating that many neighbors may not open their doors for children who are trick or treating. We continue to be excited about reaching out to families in our community, and more specifically, the unchurched and unsaved. Our event may be one of the only viable places for families this Halloween; as such, we are preparing for 750+ this year.
So....Save the date and invite your friends and neighbors to Grace's Fall Festival and Trunk-or-Treat event! This is a great way for us to reach those in our communities who don't normally set foot on church properties in a non-threatening and fun way!
When: Saturday, October 31st, 5:00-7:30pm
Where: at Grace Community Church
Info: Drive-thru event with food, prizes, music, prayer, and bibles. Check out the details below.
This year will look different!
We will have a drive-thru Trunk or Treat with food, prizes, candy, prayer, and bibles. We need 30 decorated cars. There will be live music, hands-free interactive games as the families drive through, food boxes “to go” for everyone, crowd promoter characters walking around handing out small item gift cards to random cars. All participants can register to be in the prize drawings that will be mailed to their home.
We need Volunteers!! We would be grateful if you could:
- Donation of money to help purchase needed items, prize giveaways and/or candy and children's Bibles.
- Donations of candy. Donations of candy or can be dropped off at the church.
- Gift Cards- Many businesses in our community are struggling and unable to support us this year. We plan to buy gift cards from the small businesses that supported us last year as a return blessing. You can give online. Look for the Fall Festival drop down on the Realm giving page or you can send a check with attention to the Fall Festival in the memo.
- Trunk Volunteers- we are hoping to have 30 volunteers decorate their cars. If you would like to participate, but don’t have a vision to decorate, reach out and we would be happy to help.
- Setup and Cleanup crews- With Halloween falling on a Saturday we will need your help to get Grace ready for Sunday service the next day.
Ready to Help?
You can sign up for the many ways to volunteer here: FALL FESTIVAL AND TRUNK-OR-TREAT SIGN UP
If you have questions about anything please call or email. Our plan is to have a safe place for Family Fun for everyone in our community!
Please consider giving online, just click the button below. When you see the online giving screen, be sure to select the drop-down arrow and pick the Fall Festival fund! Thank you so much for helping!
Grace Business Owners - If you'd like to be a sponsor for this event and have your name displayed on the sponsor banner:
Community Business Owners - Community businesses who contribute to the event will have their logo displayed for the community to see. We will have a table available at the event for businesses to share brochures/information about their business. Business sponsorships are available as follows:
- Platinum - $500+
- Gold - $250 - $499
- Silver - $100 - $249
- Under $100, we will display name only
Your donations are tax-deductible!
Thank You Sponsors!!
- GRACE COMMUNITY CHURCH - OUTREACH TEAM
- SAFEWAY/ALBERTSONS - NOURISHING NEIGHBORS
- CATALINA POINTE Arthritis and Rheumatology Specialists
- DIVERSIFIED HOSPITALITY SOLUTIONS
- NETWORK FOR GOOD
- GRACE COMMUNITY CHURCH - CHILDREN'S MINISTRY
- SAUCE PIZZA / WINE
- DREAM DINNER TUCSON
- HOME DEPOT
- THE CENTER FOR NEUROSCIENCES
- CATALINA IN HOME SERVICES
- BEYOND BREAD
- ORIENTAL TRADING COMPANY
- GUADALAJARA GRILL
- FIRST WATCH
- VILLAGE BAKEHOUSE
- KNEADERS ORO VALLEY
- FROST GELATO
- LA HACIENDA FAMILY MEXICAN RESTAURANT - OV
- THE KEG STEAKHOUSE