CarePortal is an online platform that brings the needs of hurting children and families in our community to our attention. Caseworkers uncover the needs. CarePortal makes local churches aware, giving them a real-time opportunity to respond. You can learn more about them and how it works at their website: CarePortal.org
Grace is partnering with CarePortal in order to help make a Kingdom difference to children and families in crisis in our neighborhoods. Here's what we're looking for:
- People who will pray for the children & families in crisis and their needs
- People with time to shop for needed items at discount stores, thrifts stores, garage sales, etc.
- People who have the heart to connect with and minister to the family when items are delivered
- People with trucks, vans, or trailers who can be available to help deliver larger items like beds and dressers
- People who can donate funds in the form of cash or gift cards to be used to buy needed items, like bottles, sippy cups, diapers, towels, furniture, and other household items
If you can help out, please let us know. You can indicate your interest areas on the form below, and we'll reach out to you to get you involved.
If you have questions or would like more information, feel free to reach out to our CarePortal Team Leader, Ellen Dudzik:
Email: [email protected]